SPACIOUS, BRIGHT AND WELL MAINTAINED 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH 2 BEDROOMS , RECENTLY RENEWED KITCHEN AND A SEPARATE BICYCLE STORAGE CENTRALLY LOCATED IN THE POPULAIR AND CONVENIENT BEZUIDENHOUT AREA IN WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE CENTRAL STATION, PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND A VARIETY OF SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS AROUND THE CORNER IN THE THERESIASTRAAT.
Closed communal entrance, stairs to the 1st floor, entrance apartment. Bright living/dining room with ensuite separation doors, built-in cupboards and access to the balcony over the full width at the back, new stylish modern kitchen with built-in appliances and access to the balcony. Goodsized masterbedroom with french doors to the balcony in the back, adjoining bathroom, conssisting of shower and washbasin, laundry with washer and dryer, 2nd bedroom at front with french doors to the balcony.
- Affordable housing permit applies
- Maximum income for a single person household € 57.000,- gross per year, two person household € 67.000,- gross per year
- The property cannot be made available until the permit has been issued
- The tenant must submit the application in time to the municipality of The Hague
- Laminate floors throughout the apartment
- Partly furnished
- Available September 1st
- separate shed/bicycle storage
* WE DO NOT CHARGE COMMISSION TO THE TENANT*